Effective from 25th May 2018.
Flavour Hub Ltd ("us", "we", "our") operates the www.justvape247.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data
when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
All your Personal Data shall be held and used in accordance with the EU General Data Protection
Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") and national laws implementing GDPR and any legislation that replaces
it in whole or in part and any other legislation relating to the protection of personal data. If you want to
know what Personal Data we collect and hold about you, or to exercise any of your rights as set out
below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flavour Hub LTD is the controller of your Personal Data for the purposes of
the GDPR and is a company registered under number 10569055 and whose VAT number is GB 279
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection
meanings as our Terms and Conditions, which can be found on our website at
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from
those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the
Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons)
determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be,
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data
Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the
subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our
Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information
that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, County, Postal code
- Cookies and Usage Data
You may provide us with information in a number of ways:
- by supplying us with the Information as listed above, on an individual basis by registering as to use our Service or subscribing to receive updates or offers from us.
- by corresponding with us by email, in which case we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses
- through any preferences and areas of interest as advised by you on subscribing to our online services;
- by Information provided when you use our mobile optimised website from your portable hand-held device including details of your physical location, where you have agreed to it being used.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials
and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these
communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send
or by contacting us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage
Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies
are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used
are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However,
if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Flavour Hub Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
Flavour Hub Ltd will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out
our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws),
resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Flavour Hub Ltd will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally
retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to
improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time
In certain circumstances, once we have deleted or anonymised your data, we may need to retain parts
of it (for example, your email address), in order to comply with our obligations under GDPR or other
legislation, or for fraud detection purposes.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers
located outside of your country where the data protection laws may differ than those within your area.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that
we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Kingdom and process it there.
agreement to that transfer.
Flavour Hub Ltd will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely
organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data
and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Flavour Hub Ltd may be required to disclose your Personal Data if
required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Flavour Hub Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Flavour Hub Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The legal basis for processing your Information
- Under GDPR, the main grounds that we rely upon in order to process your Personal Data are the
- Necessary for compliance with a legal obligation – we are subject to certain legal requirements which may require us to process your Personal Data. We may also be obliged by law to disclose your Information to a regulatory body or law enforcement agency;
- Necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests - either we, or a third party, will need to process your Personal Data for the purposes of our (or a third party's) legitimate interests, provided we have established that those interests are not overridden by your rights and freedoms, including your right to have your Information protected. Our legitimate interests include responding to requests and enquiries from you or a third party, notifying of changes to our Service, optimising our website and user experience, informing you about related and relevant properties and ensuring that our operations are conducted in an appropriate and efficient manner;
- Consent – in some circumstances, we may ask for your consent to process your Personal Data in a particular way.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the
Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially
acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Flavour Hub Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of
your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings
section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from
our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Flavour Hub Ltd. You can
request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can
manage and move it.
To the extent that we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent, you have the right to
withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by unsubscribing via the link provided in any direct
marketing communication or contacting us at the email address set out above.
You can exercise any of the above rights by contacting us at the email address set out above. You can
exercise your rights free of charge.
Most of the above rights are subject to limitations and exceptions. We will provide reasons if we are
unable to comply with any request for the exercise of your rights.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers" or “Data Processors”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to
assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and
are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website
traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is
shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and
personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by
installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The add-on prevents the Google
Analytics about visits activity.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms
Trusted Third Parties
In order to provide certain services, we will share your Personal Data with third party service providers
such as email logistics / marketing automation providers. We will not share your Personal Data with any
third party where it is not necessary to do so to provide a service to you.
- Email logistics / marketing automation provider: MailChimp.
New Business Owners
If we or our business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we will share your
Personal Data with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors. If this happens, you
will be sent notice of such an event.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link,
every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of
any third party sites or services.
Our Service is strictly prohibited to anyone under the age of 18 under UK law and does not address
anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you
are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data,
please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without
verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming
Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
Making a Complaint
If you are unhappy about our use of your Information, you can contact us at the link above. You are
also entitled to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner's Office using any of the below
Telephone: 0303 123 11113
Post: Information Commissioner's Office